2021 ARROWHEAD® BRAND GUTTED EVENT WIN A YEAR SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of, and residing in, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of BlueTriton Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”) The Jump and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (e.g., spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SWEEPSTAKE PERIOD: The Sweepstakes period is defined as starting at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Thursday, September 9th, 2021 and ends 11:59 PM PT on Sunday, September 12th, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period: (a) visit the Sponsor’s booth at the 2021 the Gutted Event during the Sweepstakes Period, (b) use the QR code to land on the Sweepstakes landing page, (c) fill out your first name, last name, email address, and zip code, and (d) agree to the Official Rules and click Enter (an “Entry”) for a chance to win a prize. Only entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period that comply with these Official Rules will be eligible.
You may enter only one (1) time during the Sweepstake Period. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Official Rules, your entry may be void. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledge.
An Entry containing content that is derogatory, profane, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, disparaging, lewd, obscene, threatening, sexually explicit, pornographic, illegal or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable, as determined by Sponsor, will be deleted and the user will be disqualified. Any entry that fails to comply in all respects with these Official Rules is subject to disqualification, as determined by Sponsor.
- DRAWING: On or about September 30th, 2021 potential winners will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. A potential winner will be notified by Sponsor by posting a “You’re a potential winner” comment via a direct email. Potential winners will be asked to send an email message back containing their physical address (no P.O Boxes permitted) to confirm their winner status and officially accept the prize. The potential winners will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit, Liability Waiver, and Publicity Release (except where prohibited), which must be received by Sponsor within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. Once received, Sponsor will notify a potential winner of their winner status and will fulfill the prize after confirmation, if determined to be eligible. Prize will be physically shipped to the confirmed winner within eight (8) weeks of date of official winner notification. Any winner who does not send an email within 72 hours of initial notification, who fails to return all required documentation within the time period stated, and/or who is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules may forfeit the prize. If a prize is forfeited, Sponsor may select one (1) alternate winner for such prize, after which the prize shall remain unawarded.
SENDING AN EMAIL MESSAGE TO SPONSOR IS THE ONLY AUTHORIZED WAY TO RESPOND TO ADMINISTRATOR’S WINNER NOTIFICATION.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
Prize (2): Each Prize winner will receive 52 coupons for a free 24 pack of Arrowhead® Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water .5 Liter/16.9 fl. oz. Each Prize winner, if a resident of where the Arrowhead® Brand is sold, you will receive 52 coupons for a free 24 pack of Arrowhead® Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water .5 Liter/16.9 fl. oz. If Prize winner is a resident of any other state or region, Prize Winner will receive $499.00 as a Visa gift card. The VISA gift card Terms and Conditions will apply. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent is permitted except by option of the Sponsor. Any substitute prize will have equal value in kind or cash. Each prize ARV = $499.00
Total ARV for the prize : $998.00
GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign, sell, or transfer prize, in whole or in part. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All trademarks are the property of the respective owners, none of which have sponsored, endorsed or are an administrator of this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) prize per person.
- PUBLICITY GRANT: Except where legally prohibited, by acceptance of a prize, each winner grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, user name, address (city and state), photograph (including, but not limited to, profile photo), voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice, review, approval or compensation.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant, on behalf of himself/herself, and his/her executors and heirs, agrees: (1) to be bound and abide by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and not open to appeal; (2) to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, The Jump, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, shareholders, agents, representatives, employees, suppliers, agencies, successors, assigns, licensors, advertising or promotional agencies and any prize-sponsoring agency (collectively, "Released Parties"), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with or related to this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, from any and all causes of action, liabilities, suits, claims (including but not limited to, third party claims that may be made against entrants, and claims arising out of or relating to acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), or any publicity or other public exposure of entrants, including without limitation, claims concerning infringement or invasion of entrants' privacy or publicity rights, or defamation, or acts undertaken in preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes), cross-claims or counterclaims, costs, injuries, losses or damages or demands of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, "Claims"), WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF A RELEASED PARTY; (3) on behalf of himself/herself, and his/her executors and heirs that he/she has no right to bring, and covenants not to bring, any claim, action, or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against the Released Parties; (4) to assume all risks, express or implied, associated with all Claims released above, including without limitation, all risks concerning entry into and participation in the Sweepstakes; and (5) that NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE MADE OR MAKE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR A PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS QUALITY OR FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND ALL PRIZES ARE TENDERED TO ENTRANTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF ANY PROMOTIONS MATERIALS OF ANY PRIZE.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes, or any element thereof, if it cannot be run as originally planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud; infection by computer virus; malicious software attacks, bugs or other problems; negative publicity or media attention; technical failures; or force majeure or other causes which impair the integrity or corrupt the administration or security of the Sweepstakes. Notice of such suspension, modification, or cancellation will be posted at the event booth and on the Sweepstake entry page. In such event, the Sweepstakes shall be conducted from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received, if any, prior to such suspension, modification or cancellation or prizes will be awarded as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical, printing errors, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, damaged, garbled or stolen entries comments, posts, email, direct messages, replies, or mail, other communications of any kind; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.
- GOVERNING LAW/ARBITRATION: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any dispute or cause of action relating in any way to these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Stamford, Connecticut. Arbitration shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration by any party under these Official Rules shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Official Rules, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. In no event shall the arbitrator be entitled to award exemplary, treble or any other form of punitive damages, regardless of the claims raised.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, send a stamped, self-addressed #10 envelope to 2021 PURE LIFE® GUTTED EVENT WIN A YEAR SWEEPSTAKES c/o BlueTriton Brands, Inc., 900 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06902. Requests for the list must be postmarked by October 31, 2021.
- SPONSOR: BlueTriton Brands, Inc., 900 Long Ridge Road, Building 2, Stamford, CT 06902.
©2021 BLUETRITON BRANDS, INC.